Your financial safety and security are our first priority
At Commonwealth Bank we take your trust to heart. We use a variety of security measures to keep your information safe, whether you’re banking online or on the go.
Link: Online Safety Notice
CB Privacy Promise
Commonwealth Bank Ltd. will never direct you to any unexpected webpages or send you unsolicited texts or emails asking for your passwords, Personal Identification Number (PIN), credit card, account numbers or any other private information.
By working together we can keep your account safe and minimize financial services fraud.
Online Safety Tips…
1. Keep Personal Information Professional and Limited
2. Keep Your Privacy Settings On
3. Practice Safe Browsing
4. Keep Your Antivirus Program Up To Date
5. Be Careful What You Download
6. Choose Strong Passwords
7. Make Online Purchases from Secure Sites
8. Be Careful What You Post
9. Be Careful Who You Meet Online
10. Make Sure Your Internet Connection is Secure. Use a Secure VPN Connection
Be on the lookout!
Online Scams are at an all-time high. Two common frauds you should be aware of:
Link: Mystery Shopping Scam Link: Phishing Scam
Speak to a sales advisor about our products and services.
Send Us a Message
Provide information to help us help you.